little did i know
that you were Romeo
my mom n frens said:stay away from Juliet
n i said:Romeo,take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting,all there's left to do is run
You'll be the Prince and I'll be the Princess
I sneak out n it's just to meet you
we keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew
so close ur eyes,escape this town for a little while
And i said
Romeo, save me they're tryin to tell me how to feel
this love is difficult but it's real
dont be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
And what i do is waiting for you to come and take me away
but u didn't
I got tired of waiting
wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
when i met you on the outskirts of town
And i said
Romeo save me I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in thy head?I dont know what to think
I hope that
one day you will------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
you knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said:
Marry me,Juliet-you will never have to be alone
I Love You and that's all I really know
I talked to your parents - go pick out a white dress
baby just say:Yes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment